All Nations Institute of Medical Sciences is fully equipped to provide the students all round education. Besides a well-stocked Library, the Institution boasts of fully equipped facilities and a computer center. The Institution also has a student Mess, a Canteen and Well-furnished separate Hostel facilities for Men and Women. Though the Institution is in one of the busiest areas in the City, it has a sufficient large Spacious Campus.
SALIENT FEATURES OF HOSTEL FACILITIES
- Independent bedding facilities.
- Western style comfort rooms.
- Continental dining & food.
- Facilities to receive calls & talk at reasonable rates.
- E-mail facility at the reasonable cost.
- Computer Laboratory for student use.
- Separate accommodation to boys and girls.
The Institution has separately teams of professionally trained dedicated faculty members, headed by Dr. Lamech Inbaraj, Chairman and Dr. Jasmine Lydia, Director. The faculty members are trained in the latest educational methods and are focused on the overall development of each pupil. Experienced full time National Faculty and visiting Adjunct faculty both National and International are in the Faculty Board.
The All Nations Institute of Medical Sciences is strictly following the strong tradition of providing education in India and beyond. Today our commitment to education is shown by the establishment of value driven service oriented colleges and special Institutions. The experience and expertise of the All Nations Institute of Medical Sciences in education is well documented. Those existing institutions have proven the preparedness and ability of the ANIMS to establish the required administrative and academic setup and programmes.
- Excellent coaching by experienced doctors and nursing instructors.
- Regular practical sessions in both hospital and community settings.
- Computer training to be a cutting edge nursing professional.
- Placement services for outstanding students.